Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello!

Hi! I'm Jia Le, currently studying in university. So, can you guess how old I am? If you ask me what kind of person that I am, I'll tell you I'm just like other girls, nothing special. I do what a normal girl does, such as shopping. I like to shop, especially window shopping. Usually I'll shop for books, those little presents, but I don't like to shop for clothes, shoes and bags, am I kinda weird? I enjoy studying, also enjoy playing or outing with my friends, and I remember what my lecturer told me, "study hard, play hard." I love swimming although I'm not that expert in it. Swimming in cold water on a super hot day is cool and nice. Music, hearing those classical music, county music, is very enjoy and relax.

In this new era, people spend a lot of time in front of the computer everyday. Some used computer for studies, some for conducting businesses, some for working purposes and some for fun. The top 5 websites I used to visit are...

I think most of us know this website, Facebook. As what my friend said, it is a social networking site which connects people all around the world. It allows us to share photos, thoughts, videos, open up polls and many more. For me, I first set up an account for Facebook was for our secondary class page, which my classmates can keep in touch with each others, contact us for any activities. Since I study in university, the main purpose of Facebook to me is to discuss our assignments. We can discuss online by using message chat system rather than installing a chat messenger. 

This is one of my university's website. It is a web-based learning environment. It enables me to download files that lecturer uploaded, such as lecture notes, tutorial questions. We can post our questions in the forums and our lecturers will try to solve them. I used to check for updates and download files at least twice a week. 

Windows Live Hotmail is a free web-based e-mail service. I used to check e-mails that others sent me. While doing assignments, we use Hotmail to exchange our assignment files, documents. I can also chat with my friends using the instant messenger system.

Do you know what this website is? It is www.outspark.com , a website that we can play games. It offers some MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) games, webpage games and some flash games. During rest time, I'll play some games to relax myself. I met some new friends while playing games, and most of them are foreigners. We used to talk about our countries, the scenery, the places worth to be visited. 

Do you like history? I think many people don't like it. History, I love it. I used to visit this site to read some history, mostly will be the history about ancient Egypt. I like to read about the history of the ancient Egypt kingdom, architectures, cultures and religious activities, the mysterious pyramid, Valley of the Kings, those temples with kings statues, the pictures of the monuments and others. Sometimes, I'll read about the history of other ancient kingdoms such as ancient Maya, Rome, Greece.

Didn't notice that I already typed so much, I think I'll stop here. 

By the way, I'm 20 years old. Do you guess correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment