Sunday 10 June 2012

Myself



Hi, everyone. I am Wong Jia Xin and most of them called me Janice too. Well, I come from a small family with 5 members who live in Bukit Mertajam, a small town in Penang. I took my foundation at Kampar campus of UTAR once I get my SPM results on year 2010 and now I am studying Bachelor of Accounting in UTAR at Sungai Long campus which near to Kajang area. My most enjoyable hobby is sleeping since I used to sleep for more than 7 hours per day. Besides that, it makes me feel relaxing and calming while on the bed. Apart from that, I started to swim and it becomes part of my hobby too since I moved in to hostel near my university. Swimming will always be my first choice whenever I am stress or in a bad mood although I am not good in swimming.

Nowadays, almost every household own at least a computer with internet access and it could be inconvenient if without having it. We need to make transactions, booking, downloading and etc and it is necessary for those online businessman because they need to serve their clients everyday through computer with internet.


The most websites I visited is www.facebook.com. It is a social networking sites for me to know what's my friends doing and how their life recently. On top of that, I may also have discussion regarding assignment with my group members in a closed group since almost all of my friends have an account. Nowadays majority of online businessman also conduct their business through this social networking sites as it can connects people all around the world and can be considered the most cheapest ways to form a business.


As for students like me, I have to download the documents given by my tutor and lecturer so that I can have the materials to study and so, www.utar.edu.my is one of the most websites I visited every day. I can further access into it to get more information and announcement through UTAR portal and UTAR web-based learning environment (WBLE).


To update my information about the latest news, www.sinchew.com is my choice to browse. I can browse the sin chew online web to watch the latest news everyday without buying the physical newspaper outside since it is convenient for me to just open my laptop early in the morning to see the news instead of going down the market to buy it. By reading the news, I can upgrade my knowledge, my information and my alertness towards the situation that happen all around the world.

 In addition, www.google.com is also one of the most websites I visited. It is an useful searching engine tools for me to search information. Checking on my Google mail is a necessity and can be considered as part of my to do list since it is important for me to check on my mail every day so that I can get the most latest information from my sender. Moreover, we can also know some promotion through email and is convenient for me who checked their mail every day.

     Last but not least, www.my.com.my is one of my most visited websites as well.I love music and likt to listen especially during night time. The DJ's voice of MY FM, Jason, makes me feel good in mood every time I listening to his voice and sometimes probably would need his voice to be with me while I am in a bad mood. Furthermore, I love to listen to this radio station as I can get the latest song from it. 


That's all for my part of introduction towards me... Thank you... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment