Monday 11 June 2012

H3LLo Ev3rY0NE~!


“Although it has been experiencing a lot of frustration, but I believe I will be able to stick to the end and achieved my dream!” - This is what I always believe in and talk to myself to reminding me every moment in my life. Is this called as motto as well? I think so.

Hi, everyone! Who am I? My name is Lim Yin San, just an ordinary girl from Penang; you can call me - Icey. That is my nickname after I graduated from secondary school and step in to university life in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. “Icey” was found by me through online and it has created a lot of fun in my life. Just take an example, since my nickname - Icey is pronounced as “I say”; my friends are like to speak it in the other way round just like “oi seh” which means expert in anything. Sometimes, I felt speechless to them when they did this; but this is so called enjoy your life. Don’t you think? To have those friends who laugh on you when you do things careless; but lend you a hand as well when you facing problems. So, I appreciated that I have those friends who colouring up my life to make it become more interesting.


My hobbies are shopping, playing music instrument and swimming. Playing music instrument such as piano is one of the best ways for me to reduce stress on mid-term test, assignment, and final exam. It really works! I think it's just because of I am interested on it since I small. 




Besides that, I also like to surf websites. The following are the top 5 websites that i visited the most during my spare time:

1. 
http://www.facebook.com

The top 1 website should be Facebook, which is a famous network-site and broadly used by everyone. It’s useful for me to know the latest news about my friends located at different places and discussing any homework regarding the assignment with my group members.

2.
http://www.hotmail.com

I also visited to Hotmail which allowed me to check my mails from my friends or family members. It’s also an effective and save cost way for me to receive the folder of my assignment from my group members.

3. 



http://www.google,com

Google is also one of the top 5 website I visited the most in my daily life. I always use it to search for the information for my assignment or anything else that I want to know.


4. 
http://www.youtube.com

Youtube, which is a video-sharing websites, it allowed users to upload, view and share the videos. I always visited to this website to watch the videos for my entertainment. However, it’s also useful for my education purpose. For instance, I searched for the information for my study; and there will be a person teaching me inside the video clips.

5. 
http://www.taobao.com

Taobao is a Chinese language website for online shopping, similar to eBay. I always visited this website to updates myself and searched for the new design of clothes at the current period. It’s also considered cheaper as compare to buy in the shop lots.



The top 5 internet activities that I always do are chatting, online shopping, download new songs or video, checking mail, and search for the information.



That’s all for introducing myself. I will update our blog frequently, please come and visit our blog.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment