Monday 11 June 2012

Who am I?

Hello, everyone.
Well, when we first meet a stranger, we will try get closer to each other. People normally introduce themselves saying in this way: "I am XXX. I am XX years old. I have many hobbies, such as XXX, XXX and XXX."
I will like all the others do. My name is Joanne. An ordinary girl-woman with extraordinary thoughts.Oops, what is girl-woman? Simply because my age is now at a turning point in which changing from a girl to a woman. So, can you guess what is my age? 19? 20 or 21? Age is merely a figure to me. I can be as age of 3 like a child when playing around with friends; doing silly, childish yet happy stuffs. I can be as age of 20 like a teenage when come to love matter. I am like others, dreaming about a wonderful, romantic, and dramatically relationship. I can be as age of 40 as a matured lady when come to problem solving and planning for life path way. If you don't like me, you will say I am emotionally unstable. But if you like me, you will say I am good in adapting to environment. A-not-bad-thinker, sometime a philosopher; Self-centered at times, confident at interval. This is the way I view myself, maybe some of my friends might not agree with it but I am just comfortable of being myself.
As a human being live in 21st century, I believe internet is no longer a strange thing as people in 19th century perceived. Spending around 5-8 hours a day on internet is just normal to me. Well, the website I most visit everyday is.....
https://www.facebook.com
Yeah, that is it. I guess nowadays, no one don't know this website. Facebook is known as social networking site which popular in all around the world (ps: except for Mainland China I guess). It enable people from all over the world get together, it enable people who lost contact for a long time reconnect, it enable friends to keep in touch. It is a platform for getting know more people, to maintain relationship, as well as act having meeting or discussion online via video call function on facebook or its private message chat system. Well, for me, facebook did acts not only a social networking site, it is also a platform for me to start-off my online business. I co-operate with my friend and selling sticky candy online. Besides, we also start a store which sell accessories for mobile-phone, smartphone even tablet.It enable to earn some pocket money via these online booking, transaction or much suitable, e-commerce.

Did I only access to facebook? Of course, it is not. Apart from earning from facebook, i did join some website to earn money as well. One of them is..... is.....
https://my.ipanelonline.com
Yeah, this is the one. myipanelonline.com This website is basically a website where earn from doing some survey. The admin will give point to us where we can accumulated from doing some corporate survey or from recemmending other to join the group (affiliation fee). 1000 points equal to RM10. By recommend 1 person, i can get 300 points where survey's price is depend. It is from 300-1000 points for each survey. Even though I didnt earn much from this, yet, it is an extra income for me. Therefore, I will frequently visit it. At least I can get RM100-RM200 from this.

Besides, I am like all other computer users. I like to have entertainment. I visit youtube as well. I believe most of us known this website....
https:www.youtube.com
That is it. Youtube. Broadcast Yourself. It is a website which falls in category of P2P type of e-commerce. People can upload their video clips, movie, MV on it while other people can download it from the folder. I like to access to youtube even though there is some negative stuffs found on it. I saw some funny video clips which may chill my day, I download some lecture video taken which posted by wither lecturer or student. I learn a lot from it even though we couldn't see the real thing. Free, convenience, fast. I am just feel so glad to live in a century with such technology. Thank god.
https://www.groupon.my


For me, Groupon.my is the most frequent online buying website i visited. I like to glance through the website even I have no or only little budget. I have bought some voucher for food from this website which make me save some money as this website always offer deal with discount. I have no need to spend my time travel to the place to buy. It is just a great place for me because it not only offer voucher in Klang-valley area, it also cover some shop lots in Penang, Johor, or even Kuching. Besides, I also purchase hotel voucher when I went to Kuching last semester break.

Well, initially, when people think of internet, sure they will link it to email. Well, I have open an account as well. That is it..
https://www.hotmail.com
Windows Live Hotmail is always my choice. When I first step in University, I realize the use of hotmail. I used to think this is only to help me to get an account on facebook. Yet, I change my mind when come to exchange information, document. I am glad to have this mail system because it enable us to send assignment within our group, personally, I get my part time job done successfully through this mail system. I am actually a part time translator, the person in charge send me a English version comic and I send back to her in Malay version. By this, the document can be sent easily and save our postage fees.


Anyway, as a 20 year-old people, who live in 21st century. I am just glad, feeling good to being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment